Income Tax Return Preparation for Self-employed Individuals
Piligrim’s team of experts can help you:
Our tax specialists will help you with tax filing and maximizing the eligible deductions and credits you are entitled to.
Click here for a list of potential expenses you may incur in preparation for a business tax return.
Need help with preparing your tax return as a self-employed individual?
Elena did a wonderful job of sorting everything out and make sure our year-end was filed in a timely manner. We will definitely be working with her and her team in the future, not just for our year-end but also for some ongoing training and support through.
Income Tax Return Preparation for Individuals with an investment property
Piligrim Accounting’s team of experts can help you answer the following questions:
- I bought property what should I do next?
- What expenses can I write off against rental income?
- Is my mortgage on a rental property deductible?
- Who has to declare the income with joint ownership?
- What is taxable (gross or net earnings)?
- Should I amortize my property or not?
Click here for a list of data we need to prepare your income tax return for an investment property.
Need help with preparing your rental income documents?
Income Tax Return Preparation for Individuals with Employment Expenses
Piligrim Accounting’s team of experts can help you:
- I’m a commission employee and my company gave me a form called ‘Declaration of Condition of Employment’ (T2200), what’s next?
- What can I write off as employment expenses?
- I’m working from home what form do I need to write off home expenses?
- How much can I write off as a home office?
- What type of home expenses can I write off as an employee?
- How do I write off my personal car?
- Do I need a logbook?
Need help with preparing your tax return with employment expenses? Contact us, we can help!